Smart Business Planning Rewards You
Whether you’ve got a startup or an existing business, experienced legal counsel can help you protect and defend your interests – now and in the future.
Those who start or operate a business without speaking to an attorney may be risking their home, as well as their personal and professional assets. Smart business owners enlist the counsel of an attorney to protect those assets. In some cases, simply establishing your business as a Limited Liability Company (LLC) can save you thousands or millions of dollars in litigation fees and damages.
Brian Vincent has over 30 years of experience counseling and advising business owners in the establishment and operation of their ventures, including:
· Limited Liability Companies (LLC)
· Limited Liability Partnerships (LLP)
· Corporations (S-Corporation)
· Corporations (C- Corporation)
· Professional Limited Liability Company (PLLC)
· Professional Limited Liability Partnership (PLLP)
· Professional Corporation (PC)
· Employment Agreements
· Buy-Sell Agreements
· Real Estate Purchases
· Real Estate Leases
Brian takes time to sit with you one-on-one to discuss your unique business needs and find ways to protect your interests and help maximize your revenue.